TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By ordering or registering with www.dropxstock.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and also acknowledge the receipt of email for order and shipping updates. From time to time we may contact you regarding offers, in store or special events and new products.
Unsubscribing is easy via a link at the footer of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we” “us” and “our” are a reference to the website “dropxstock”
In these terms and conditions the expressions “you, yourself” is reference to the end user.
Should interaction by you be permitted or allowed on our website, you agree to abide by the following terms and condition in relation to such interaction:
- we reserve the sole discretion to amend, adapt and remove any content from our website without notice at any time;
- we do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you;
- any content that you post or transmit to our website is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use such content without restriction;
- when you post or transmit any content to our website, you assign copyright which subsists in such content to us;
- you must not disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively affects other users;
- you must not impersonate any other person;
- any content that you provide may be posted on the website or social network sites for any other end users of the website to read;
- if you download any content from the interactive part of our website, you may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish, create derivative works from or commercialise any information, products or services from such downloaded content.
You agree that you will not post or transmit on or to our website any content that:
- is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or ethnically objectionable;
- contains information that is false or misleading;
- contains unsolicited advertising or promotional materials
- contains material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity, is not your original work or is sourced from any third party;
- contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
You acknowledge that we have the right to monitor the contents of the entire Website, including but not limited to chat rooms, emails, forums, posting and advertisements. You acknowledge that while we have the right to monitor the entire Website, we do not have an obligation to monitor the website. We advise that monitoring of the website is to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions, privacy policies and guidelines contained within the website. Monitoring of the Website will also occur to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to remove any content posted on the website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In this clause, the expression “we, us, our” includes reference to our employees, agents, affiliates and related third parties.
We are unable to guarantee that the use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free and you agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, expense or cost, however caused or incurred (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
We accept no responsibility for any equipment you use to access the website or any loss, damage, injury, expense or cost suffered to that equipment.
We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any content posted by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any content which appears on our website.
We do not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material posted or transmitted by other users to our website. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any content posted by another user.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any content which you post or transmit to our website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you or any other users or guests make of content which you post or transmit to our website.
If you download any content from our website, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, expense or cost, however caused or incurred, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded content.
You agree that we will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss, damage, injury, expense or cost (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied over this website.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to decline or accept your order for any reason. All orders placed may obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting and processing any order. dropxstock is a website to offer products and services for end user customers. we don’t hold the inventory and simply act as the bridge between end use customers and overseas wholesale merchants.
You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products or services may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and we have received your payment.
If a cancellation of this nature occurs after you have been charged for the purchase, within seven days from the date of purchase, we will issue a credit to the credit card given for the purchase of the goods or service. Should you wish for the credit to be applied to another credit card not used for the original purchase, you must confirm these details in writing to us. We accept no responsibility for rejection of the credit to any credit card given by you.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
We will accept or decline cancellations of any orders placed at our sole discretion. Should you wish to cancel an order placed we must be immediately notified in writing before the goods have been shipped. If the goods have been shipped we reserve the right to refuse the order cancellation request or charge a cancellation fee should we be unable to request the return of the package from our delivery service.